Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jay Bingham

Jay Bingham portrays "Ted" and "Vince"

Thats me, is from the biggest state in the country, Rhode Island.  I moved to LA in 2000 and started training to be a Ninja.  After my training was complete, I thought acting would be a smooth transition.  Acting has become my true passion, but watch out, I can throw a mean jump kick at any point.  I took classes at Playhouse West and have done TV, Film and Movies...but c'mon, the Ninja stuff is more fascinating.  I’m proud to be back on stage at The Whitefire Theatre after having a total blast playing “Ben” in Six Degrees of Fornication, and now once again I suffer intensely for my art by working long tortuous hours under the strict, completely controlling, unyielding, unforgiving regime of producer/writer/director David Wally, and his cats. Naaa-ture!

No comments:

Post a Comment